Guidelines for Abstract and Extended Abstract Submission
Please follow the specified guidelines given below to prepare Abstracts, Extended Abstracts and to provide author details.
Guidelines for Abstract
- Limits of the Abstract: Abstract must be written in Microsoft Word format, not exceed 400 words, Font type Times New Roman, Font size 12, Spacing 1.5.
- Title of the Abstract: If title includes Greek letters, scientific notation, bold, italics or other symbols or formatting, make sure they are formatted correctly when you submit the abstract.
- Body of the Abstract: Non-English and technical terms should be written in italics; abbreviations, figures, tables and plates are not allowed.
- Content of the Abstract: Abstract should have a short introduction, objectives, methodology, results and a conclusion(s) written as a single paragraph. It should not contain any sub-headings, figures, tables or references.
- Keywords: Maximum of five (5) keywords should be included. Each keyword should begin with an uppercase letter and it should be separated by a comma followed by a single space.
Guidelines for Extended Abstract
Please note that the extended abstract will not be published in the proceedings. It is used only for
- Limits of the Extended Abstract: Paper size A4, Font type Times New Roman, Font size 12, Maximum three (03) pages, Single spacing .
- Title of the Extended Abstract: If title includes Greek letters, scientific notation, bold, italics or other symbols or formatting, make sure they are formatted correctly when you submit the abstract.
- Content of the Extended Abstract: The text should be organized under the following subheadings; Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion(s),
- References: Maximum 3-4 key references.
Figures, Tables and Plates can be included within the given page limit.
Guidelines for submission of author details
A scan copy of Author Declaration Form signed by all the authors must be submitted along with the abstract. Please note that reviewing process will not commence until all the relevant documents and information are completed.
- Name your Abstract, Extended Abstract and Author declaration form using the name of the corresponding author as follows,
- ABC Perera – Abstract
- ABC Perera – Extended Abstract
- ABC Perera – Author declaration form
- If the same corresponding author is sending more than one papers, add 1, 2, 3, …. to the end of the author name.
- E-mail your Abstract, Extended Abstract and Author declaration form to firstname.lastname@example.org